Thursday, May 14, 2009

Getting dirty






Well, I have to admit that going back to work has put a serious damper on this blog.  Sorry the posts are so few and far between.  I will work on getting you more of what you need - John Kalman Fa!!! 

Thursdays are my half day at work, and when I got home this afternoon John Kalman was outside in his diaper, playing in the hose.  He and Dana (our WONDERFUL nanny) were filling bowls with dirt and turning it into mud.  I was so happy to see him getting dirty as the opportunities for playing naked in your backyard are pretty few in this climate.   He had a blast, covering himself head to toe in mud.  And of course I had a blast, because there is nothing more fun that watching a naked baby play in the hose on a sunny day. 

Love to all! 

No comments: